How can I top up my wallet?
Guarda offers an in-built purchase system conducted by a partner service which can be found under the Buy tab. You can choose the currency you want to buy and the amount of fiat to buy on this page.
At the moment, the most popular currencies are available for purchase.
You can easily choose the currency for the investment using the chart on the right side of the screen.
At the bottom, you can see the total fee count and the estimated completion time of the transaction arrival. As for fees, we always show the total amount including our partners' fee and the network's fee. Our partners' fee is around 5% for purchases by bank card and about 2% fees for purchases using SEPA. The available option will be chosen in the interface automatically The optimal amount to buy starts from $200.
Once you enter the amount to purchase and click Buy, you will be taken to our partner service’s purchase page. You will be guided by instructions along the way.
A few important things:
1. The Buy option supports Visa and MasterCard purchases. Before starting, be sure that your card meets the following requirements:
- It is eligible for international transactions
- Your card is enrolled in the 3Dsecure program
- You have enough money for the purchase.
2. You will receive an email with information about your purchase and further instructions to your provided email address.
3. Once a purchase is created, the money is frozen in your bank account and does not leave until the currency you purchased is delivered to your wallet.
4. You can find all the necessary information about your payment in the History tab in your Guarda Wallet.
Example on the screenshot below:
As you can see, the History tab displays all the payment details:
- The date and time of the transaction
- The payment status. Here you can always see the purchase progress
- The amount of original fiat and cryptocurrency and its fiat equivalent
- The payment ID, which you can copy by clicking on it and check the status and details of your purchase. Please send it to the support team if you have any questions regarding your payment.
Don't forget to rate us, it helps us become better!