How to list your token on Uniswap using Guarda Wallet
Here's the guide on how to do it
- You will see the listing window in our token generator page after your token is successfully created.
- In the success window, click on "List on Uniswap".
- Select your token and enter the amount of liquidity you want to provide. You will see the price of your token in ETH in the line below.
- Click "Next", check the details, and click "Confirm".
Please make sure the listing transaction is confirmed on the Ethereum network before sending another one.
It will help you to avoid the risk of dropping and replacing transactions in the blockchain.
That's it! We will list your token on Uniswap within 24 hours after receiving your transaction. So, after 24 hours you can check your token price there
How many tokens can I add?
You can send any number of your tokens to Uniswap. This amount will be available for trading at the start.
What is the listing price?
The service fee is $2,000 including payment of the network fee.
What are the minimum and the maximum amount of liquidity I can provide?
This amount is not limited.
How is the price determined?
The initial price of your token will be calculated using the formula X = L / A, X = token price, L = amount of liquidity, A = token amount.
Can I withdraw liquidity and my tokens?
Yes, you can do it. The fee for this feature is $10.
You need to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- The smart contract of the token
- Pay a service fee to this address 0x329658aC786cF8c01130E0D51aeD44aE7A2E2D86 and attach the transaction hash
NOTE! You must send the payment from the address of the contract creator.
Liquidity and tokens will be sent to you within 24 hours of your request.
How can I find my token on Uniswap?
You can find your token on this page https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap. Just past the smart contract in the search bar.
Details on your token can be found here https://info.uniswap.org/token/<the-smart-contract-of-your-token>.